We can help you meet your building’s HVAC needs with rebates of up to $9,000 on high-efficiency rooftop condensing make-up air units. Rebates are available for new construction projects and when retrofitting.
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or property owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- The purchase date of products (as shown on the paid invoice) must be after May 1, 2019.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
- Review all the terms and conditions.
How to apply
- Purchase and install equipment that meets rebate requirements.
- Apply online for your condensing make-up air unit rebate with the following information:
– A copy of the paid product invoice showing product type, quantity, make and model number, and total
cost before tax. The model number must be clearly displayed on the invoice. If we’re unable to tell what
model was installed, we may request a product specification sheet.
– A copy of the installation invoice (if applicable).